Translate

24. 03. 2013.

Charm bracelets :)


I just adore charm bracelets :) When you start making one, you never know what is going to become at the end. First, I choose main pendants, and sometimes it makes sense, sometimes none at all :) After that, color, and then I start the real work. Today, I decided to post few of my favorite handmade bracelets. Hope you like it :)


This red one was customized and asked to be veryyy RED with interesting pendants, and very special, so I added this navy ribbon which makes it look not so ordinary :)


This one I made for my best friend Nataša :) a very special person for me, so I chose these pendants: heart for love of course and this little elephant for good luck and happiness :) She chose this beautiful mint colour, which is also my all-time favourite :)


 And at the end, I wish you all a lot of LOVE :)



2 komentara:

  1. REALLY LIKE THESE JEWELS :D ESPECIALLY THE BLUE ONE

    HAVE A JUMP ON MY BLOG ;)
    http://piggymix.blogspot.it/2013/07/new-staff.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you so much :)))
      Love to hear your opinion :)

      Izbriši