Translate

28. 10. 2013.

N E W S



Hello, lovely people :) It's about time I write a new post :) Shame on me, but there were so many news in my life, that I didn't have any time to write. So, first of all, I wanted to present you our new product :) You can see it in the picture above, it's this new kind of bracelet, all pink and lovely :)

It's made from soft velvet frosting cord thread combined with silver pendants :) It's the first one I made, so I hope you like it :*


 


I would also like to thank our dear friends from Belgrade, who featured my jewelry on their blog Lu Lu nakit. They did such a great job, and wrote some beautiful things about Mixi's Jewelry Box, and made me so happy :) Here's a picture from their post, and you can read more in the link above.



And at the end, I'm happy to tell you that I graduated from collage, and that I'm now officially master of pharmacy. I've never been happier :) and of course I wore one piece of jewelry made especially for that day. It was one of my flower necklaces, you can see it in the picture below. I send you lots of kisses :***





Broj komentara: 16:

  1. congrats Milana! i hope after graduation your life will be like the bracelet you made: pink and full of love!

    :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you so much :) Beautiful wishes, I hope they come true ;)

      Izbriši
  2. Amazing handmade accessories, you're very talented and congratulations on your graduation, wish you all the best :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. The pink bracelet is very cute!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Thank you guys :) You're so kind :*
    Kisses :***

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. These are so cute and lovely! Great blog, btw :) would you care to visit mine as well?

    xx
    speakandstyle.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Thank you so much :) I'm going to visit your blog of course :*
    Kisses :***

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. So cute

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    This is not a "spam"
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Odgovori
    1. Thanks Julia :) Kisses from Banja Luka :***

      Izbriši
  10. Great bracelet! x

    http://fashionsectionbylory.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you so much :) Thanks for visiting my blog :*

      Izbriši