Translate

09. 06. 2013.

Black Rose



Hi everybody! Here's one classic black and white combination, very popular these days, never gets old :) As you can see I made, once again :)one of my favourite pieces of jewelry, double chain statement necklace. I used this lovely black rose cabochon, and combined it with silver angel wing pendant, and one of my handmade round pendants with black and white print :) I also used a lot of silver,black and transparent beads to complete the look, and here's the result :) Hope you like it :*













Broj komentara: 9:

  1. necklace rich in ornaments, so it's clicking must be very interesting!
    black color is sexy ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Like this necklace, it's a great piece(:

    http://kittywittyy.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Thank you for your lovely comment and support, I am following you too now :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Thank you so much for your lovely comments :* <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši